Monday, June 28, 2010

Loretta the Jetta

I recently purchased a new car, a 2006 Volkswagon Jetta SE. I absolutely love her! I named her Loretta the Jetta and she is the best! She is a silver/gray in color, 4 door, and very roomy. It has black leather interior...with heated seats and sun roof! The turn signals also blink on the side mirrors too (which is one of my favorite features) and the side mirrors are heated too which will be nice once the Illinois winter arrives. I have discovered so many neat things about Loretta recently... For example, it was raining the other day and I had my windshield wipers on. I came to a stop and my windshield wipers slowed way down, then once I accelorated they sped back up! How cool?!?! THEN, with the help of Matt, I discovered that I can move the shifter thing (ya know, the thing that moves the car from park to drive etc.....) well I can move it over when it's in drive and it brings up 123456 up where it usually says P R N D S and I can basically drive it like a stick shift with out a clutch!! My first car was a stick shift and I LOVED it, I wanted to buy another manual but didn't because they are hard to find. Loretta is perfect because she basically is both a manual and an automatic!


All in all.....I highly recommend Jettas for any of those considering purchasing a new vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment